Monday, November 28, 2011

Sex and the Cities - Samantha

This week, I will present you with four friends who are living modern day lives of Sex and the City characters through landing their dream jobs and looking fashionable every step of the way!

Meet Paige, who like Samantha, is running her own PR firm in style.

Paige is wearing Pura Lopez wedges, David Lerner leggings, Myne tank, Nicole Miller
blazer, Damen + Division necklace and By Erin Gordon bracelets

What is a typical day in the life of a PR exec?

There is no typical day lol. That's what I love about my job.... Every day brings something new. From pitching editors and filming news segments to planning grand opening events and meeting with clients for marketing brainstorming sessions, each day is exciting and brings new challenges.

What are your favorite things to do for a night on the town in Chicago?

I love trying all the great new restaurants in Chicago with my husband or girlfriends.

How do you think your profession has influenced your personal style? (Or do you think it has?)

I work with a lot of great retail clients and always find the most amazing pieces at my clients boutiques. In PR/marketing, you attend a lot of events so I'm always looking for new, on trend items to add to my wardrobe.

In what ways do you identify with or not identify with Samantha?

Well, I definitely don't identify with Samantha's personal life lol. But I do relate to how she is committed to her clients and career.

What inspires you from a career standpoint?

My business partner, Carolyn, is very inspiring to me, and I look to her constantly for advice and to run ideas by. I've always wanted to own my own business so I feel like I have my dream job now!

No comments:

Post a Comment