Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fashion Stocked for some Culture Shock

In two weeks I will be in China, so of course I have to start plotting out my wardrobe. After perusing a few China style blogs, most notably Shanghai Style file and Stylites, I did my best to find trendy yet culturally appropriate looks. Knowing that there is going to be a lot of walking and hiking involved and that I want to pack only a carry on (losing my luggage would be a nightmare!), I decided against bringing any heels. China can be a bit kitschy, grunge and hipster, which allows me to get use of some pieces that I rarely wear here at home.

Day 1 - Shanghai


Day 2 - Shanghai


Day 3 - Moganshan


Day 4 - Hangzhou


Day 5 - The Great Wall (not easy to pull together cute but practical hiking clothes..)


Day 6 - Beijing


Day 7 - Beijing


Day 8 - Shanghai

No comments:

Post a Comment