Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl YUMday!

Even though I haven't watched a single football game this season, I decided to join my neighbors in watching the Superbowl. For me, the Superbowl is all about the commercials, the half-time show and of course, Tom Brady.

Quick recap- Budweiser: Prohibition is Over drew my attention, Etrade: Speed Dating made me laugh, Clint Eastwood: Detroit and the Domestic Auto Industry was uplifting and Madonna was pretty impressive. Oh, and the Giants won.

Here are some of the healthy Superbowl apps that I won't be feeling guilty about tomorrow!

Pasta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes
Whole Wheat Penne
Goat Cheese
Olive Oil
Diced Tomatoes
Salt & Pepper


Balsamic Roasted Chicken Salad
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Chicken
Balsamic Vinegar
Olive Oil
Sicilian Seasonings


No comments:

Post a Comment