Saturday, July 16, 2011

Art & Interiors

Working at an interior design firm these past 18 months and living in the small confines of Manhattan apartments for three years, I have learned a few tricks of the trade to maximize space. After three long weeks of capital improvements and some major decorating, my new apartment is finally finished!

For me it is important that the space I am living in makes me feel inspired everyday. It is always fun shopping for accessories like decorative vases and pillows, throw blankets and new art & design books seasonally to change things up.

I have become an avid collector of art these past few years. In my apartment the aesthetic focuses on vintage French posters, contemporary photography and a unique mix of pop and assemblage art. In terms of the furniture, I tried to incorporate statement modern pieces with a few classic antiques for a clean yet bold finish.

Before...


After...

No comments:

Post a Comment