Friday, July 15, 2011

Until there's the gallery, here's the blog

Those that know me well know it has been a life-long dream of mine to open an art gallery in Chicago. For the past few years I have thought about it a lot. So much so that over the past three years I have compiled a list of my favorite emerging artists - people whose art drew me in at first glance, people whose art I would, and hopefully will, display in my very own gallery. One of my favorite things that I got the chance to do was take this dream and develop it into a concrete plan. Now that I am back in Chicago, the place where I always envisioned this dream becoming a reality, I have taken a look back into the New Wave business plan created at Sotheby's...while some of the components are totally ridiculous, others are just in line with what I hope to one day develop. Next step, finding some local artists to add to my list!

New Wave Ad Campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment